Small Group Snowmobile Driving in Nature
Have fun and explore the Lappish landscape on our snowmobile tour. We drive through the forest, away from crowded populated, and touristy places.
139€/adult; 69€/child under 14 years old
Book online now!
Small Group Snowmobile Driving in Nature
Finns love snowmobiling, and you will too!
Thanks to snowmobiles we can explore Lapland easily. During this tour, we will drive through stunning wintery scenery, which is perfect to take some nice photos.
Our tracks are surrounding Parpalandia and thus are located outside of the city. Unlike the tracks around the Arctic circle, they are not crowded by tourists and you can enjoy an authentic experience.
Our professional snowmobile guide will explain to you how to drive a snowmobile and familiarize you with the safety instructions. We will make a few stops to take pictures. The riding time on the snowmobile is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes, while the whole experience takes about two hours. During the tour. we will take a break, make a fire, make sausages and drink some warm juice.
Why should you book this tour with us?
Discounts for groups and families
Small group guarantee
There will be maximum of 8 customers participating in this tour. Thanks to a small-group tour you will get the most of your travels – a personal experience and the feeling like you are traveling with a group of friends.
Hygiene measures and safe travels
• We have enhanced hygiene and cleaning. For example, disinfection is available in our cars and changing room, disinfection is done several times a day, and equipment is disinfected after each use.
• Parpalania is located in the middle of nature. Its location, away from the city, makes it a perfect place for social distancing and avoidance of crowded places.
• We offer free disposable face masks to our customers.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts
• We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
• We will NOT charge a cancellation fee if booking is cancelled more than 24 hours before the event
- Check your pick-up or meeting time on your ticket.
- The tour might be cancelled or rescheduled if there are less than 2 adult participants.
- Two adults share a snowmobile. If you want to drive an own snowmobile, select a solo-driving option.
- Due to safety reasons, children are travelling in a sled pulled by the guide’s snowmobile. This tour is not available for children younger than 4 years old. Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- The driver of a snowmobile must be at least 15 years old and hold a valid driving license – A1, T, A or B category. The driver must be able to present the driving license (a copy or photo is also acceptable).
- The snowmobile driver is held liable for any damage caused to snowmobiles up to the amount of 900euros/driver/snowmobile/accident.
- Please, check our terms and conditions for more information.
- We will give you winter clothes, but we recommend wearing warm layers
139 euros/ adult; 69 euros/ child under 14 years old
1 December - 15 April
Physical Difficulty Level
Adults and children at least 5 years old
• Professional snowmobile guiding in English or Finnish (other languages on request)
What to Bring?
To drive a snowmobile, you must have a valid driving license. It is required to have the driving license (or a copy) on the tour.
Parpalandia - Rajalantie 209, 97140 Rovaniemi
Pick-up in Rovaniemi is included in the price of the tour. Please, be ready at the reception of your hotel or in front of your accommodation at least 5 minutes before the pick-up time.
Please, see the pick-up places and time below:
Santa Claus Holiday Village
40 minutes before the starting time of the tour
Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
30 minutes before the starting time of the tour
20 minutes before the starting time of the tour
10 minutes before the starting time of the tour
Hotel Scandic Rovaniemi
5 minutes before the starting time of the tour
Arctic City Hotel
At the starting time of the tour
15 minutes after the starting time of the tour
* If your accommodation isn’t in the pick-up list, please contact us with a pick-up request.
** If you are accommodated in the city center of Rovaniemi and for any reason cannot meet us at the meeting point, please, contact us.
129 euros/adult if booking for at least 4 adults
179 euros/adult solo-driving
369 euros/ family (2 adults + 2 children under 14 years old)
699 euros/ Private tour