Enjoy exploring an Arctic forest on a husky sled with wheels. Book a husky tour with us.
Autumn Husky Sledding on Wheels
Drive your husky team on a cart with wheels through a green Arctic forest. Our local mushers are looking forward to meeting you and sharing their husky knowledge.
139€/adult; 79€/child under 14 years old
Book online now!
Autumn Husky Sledding on Wheels
The tour of Husky sled with wheels will be the highlight of your time in Lapland. Our fluffy friends love to run! They show their excitement by barking before the beginning of the tour 🐾.
We use summer and autumn to train our huskies for the winter season. So, by participating in this husky tour, you are becoming a part of our husky training. Exciting, right?
You will first receive a brief introduction and instructions on how to steer the cart or do husky sledding on wheels. Afterward, we will embark on this thrilling experience. As the dogs run through the forest, enjoy the amazing scenery of pure Lappish nature 🌲. One cart is shared by two adults. Halfway, we will take a short break to take pictures and drivers can switch. The trail is about 6 kilometers long.
Once back in the kennel from husky sled with wheels, we invite you to our kota. At Kota, we are happy to answer your questions about huskies, their training and daily life. Listen to the stories and find out more about huskies by the fire 🔥 with a small Finnish barbecue – sausage (makkara), cookies, and hot juice.
Before leaving Parpalandia, you will be able to buy a Husky Driving License for you or your child. It is a great memory for your husky sledding experience.
Did you enjoy your time in Parpalandia and you wish to stay longer?
We welcome you to book an additional activity as an extra or another tour. We offer favorable prices on our combinations and extras. You can book them online now or ask for your guide while in Parpalandia.
Why should you book this husky sledding tour with us?
Discounts for groups and families
Unforgettable husky tour adventure
Small group guarantee
There will be a maximum of 8 customers participating in this Autumn Husky Sledding on Wheel stour. Thanks to a small-group tour you will get the most out of your travels – a personal experience and the feeling you are traveling with a group of friends.
Hygiene measures and safe travels
• We have enhanced hygiene and cleaning. For example, disinfection is available in our cars and changing room, disinfection is done several times a day, and equipment is disinfected after each use.
• Parpalania is located in the middle of nature. Its location, away from the city, makes it a perfect place for social distancing and avoidance of crowded places.
• We offer free disposable gloves and face masks to our customers (using them is optional).
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts
• We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
• We will NOT charge a cancellation fee if booking is cancelled more than 24 hours before the event
- Check your pick-up or meeting time on your ticket.
- It is important for your safety as well as for the dog’s safety, that you understand the instructions. If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask.
- This tour is operated only if it is colder than 12°C. Otherwise, it is too warm for the huskies to pull the cart.
- The tour might be canceled or rescheduled if there are fewer than 2 adult participants.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- The tour is not suitable for children younger than 7 years old.
- Please, let us know your dietary preferences upon booking.
Details are below.
139 euros/ adult; 79 euros/ child under 14 years old and older than 7y
Group discount for 4 and more adults: 125 euros/adult
199 euros/ adult (solo-driving = own cart)
389 euros/ family (2 adults + 2 children under 14 years old)
699 euros/ Private tour for max. 4 persons
1 September - 20 November
Physical Difficulty Level
Adults and children older than 7 years old
• Guiding in English or Finnish
• Visit a husky farm
• Pick-up and drop-off in Rovaniemi city center (other locations on request)
• Husky Driving License
Parpalandia - Rajalantie 209, 97140 Rovaniemi
Pick-up in Rovaniemi is included in the price of the tour. Please, be ready at the reception of your hotel or in front of your accommodation at least 5 minutes before the pick-up time.
Please see the pick-up location and time below:
Santa Claus Holiday Village
40 minutes before the starting time of the tour
Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets
30 minutes before the starting time of the tour
20 minutes before the starting time of the tour
10 minutes before the starting time of the tour
Hotel Scandic Rovaniemi
5 minutes before the starting time of the tour
Arctic City Hotel
At the starting time of the tour
15 minutes after the starting time of the tour
* If your accommodation isn’t on the pick-up list, please contact us with a pick-up request.
** If you are accommodated in the city center of Rovaniemi and for any reason cannot meet us at the meeting point, please, contact us.